When is Oakland Raiders @ Minnesota Vikings taking place? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Oakland Raiders @ Minnesota Vikings taking place? U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis
What is the expected weather for Oakland Raiders @ Minnesota Vikings? 19c in mostly sunny skies
What television channel is Oakland Raiders @ Minnesota Vikings on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Oakland Raiders @ Minnesota Vikings? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Oakland Raiders @ Minnesota Vikings? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Minnesota Vikings 30-14 Oakland Raiders
THE TEAM NEWS
- Oakland could not recover from a shocking second quarter in which they allowed Kansas to score 28 unanswered points to drop to 1-1 for the season and now face another tough test as they travel to Minnesota.
- The Raiders will be hoping WR Tyrell Williams and RB Josh Jacobs can overcome their respective knocks to feature in this game and with both logging a limited practice in the first session of the week, they should be fit to play.
- The most worrying inclusion on the injury report for the Raiders this week is T Trent Brown who failed to appear at either of the first two practices of the week and his availability looks in jeopardy because of a knee issue.
- Minnesota were left to rue an untimely INT by QB Kirk Cousins as their quest to chase down Green Bay fell just short in last week’s NFC North clash with the Vikings failing to build on their opening week win over the Falcons.
- The Vikings were forced to place new WR Josh Doctson on IR last week with a leg injury which leaves them light on depth in the position and may result in Chad Beebe receiving more targets.
- Minnesota have a big concern over key LB Anthony Barr heading into this contest with a groin problem after he failed to take to the field at practice on Thursday having initially logged a limited practice at Wednesday’s session.
Minnesota were unable to produce a comeback against rivals Green Bay as a poor throw by QB Kirk Cousins was picked off when their drive in the final minutes looked promising. They will have to improve as they host Oakland but the visitors' offense is yet to truly click and the Vikings should be able to get back to winning ways. They will be desperate to have LB Anthony Barr available but they should have enough to get the win even if he does not suit-up.