When is Oakland Raiders @ Los Angeles Chargers taking place? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Oakland Raiders @ Los Angeles Chargers taking place? ROKiT Field at Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson
What is the expected weather for Oakland Raiders @ Los Angeles Chargers? 15c with showers expected
What television channel is Oakland Raiders @ Los Angeles Chargers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Oakland Raiders @ Los Angeles Chargers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Oakland Raiders @ Los Angeles Chargers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Chargers 24-26 Oakland Raiders
THE TEAM NEWS
- Oakland’s final game in the city ended in defeat as they managed to throw the lead away against Jacksonville much to the frustration of their fans who had hoped to see one final win before the move to Las Vegas.
- The Raiders looked set for the victory building a 13-point lead at half-time but they failed to score a single point in the second half and allowed the Jaguars to score 17 unanswered points to crash to a disappointing loss which almost certainly ended their play-off hopes too.
- Running back Josh Jacobs returned to action last week despite playing through the pain of a fractured shoulder and the Raiders may now decide to shut him down for the season in a bid to protect the rookie from further aggravation.
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers could not build on their big win over Jacksonville as they suffered a heavy loss to play-off hopefuls Minnesota and it is not difficult to see why with some of the numbers that the Chargers produced.
- Turnovers have been a problem for the Chargers all season but they turned it over seven times against the Vikings with quarterback Philip Rivers responsible for four of those having thrown three interceptions as well as fumbling once.
- Left tackle Russell Okung injured his groin during the defeat to the Vikings and having departed that game, he will be assessed during the week to see if it is serious enough to rule him out for the rest of the season.
Oakland’s final game in the city ended in disappointment and they will have to try and bounce back from that as they face Los Angeles Chargers. The Raiders have lost four straight games which has curtailed what was looking like a run towards the play-offs but those hopes are all but over because of this losing streak. The Chargers suffered a big loss last week and although turnovers were a big issue for them, they should be too good for the Raiders on home turf.