When is Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos taking place? Sunday 29th December, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos taking place? Empower Field at Mile High, Denver
What is the expected weather for Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos? 2c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Denver Broncos 16-24 Oakland Raiders
THE TEAM NEWS
- Oakland secured a vital win to keep their slim play-off hopes alive and another win here could see them edge their way into the post-season in what would have been deemed a miracle at the end of Week 15.
- Running back Josh Jacobs was not risked in the win against Los Angeles Chargers but with the season on the line, he could return for the Raiders, although it is unlikely a decision will be made on his availability until gameday.
- The Raiders have several other injury concerns heading into this crucial contest with five players unable to practice on Thursday and wide receiver Tyrell Williams appearing with a foot injury will be an unwanted sight for Oakland.
- Denver found themselves down by 10 points early in the game against Detroit but hit back to secure their third win in four matches and they will look for another win in their season finale to end the season at 7-9.
- Broncos right tackle Elijah Wilkinson was forced from the field in last week's victory because of an ankle injury and he is a doubt for this contest with his availability looking unlikely through Thursday.
- Fellow tackle Ja’Wuan James is also a doubt to return in what has been an injury-hit first season in Denver and the Broncos are unlikely to risk him if he is not 100% fit for this final game of the year.
Denver have enjoyed some success under rookie quarterback Drew Lock's guidance after his late introduction to the team this season but they will face a tough finale. They host an Oakland outfit still in with a chance of making the play-offs and although they have been difficult to judge this season with some very inconsistent performances from one week to the next, they should be able to edge this contest to give themselves a chance at making the post-season.