When is New York Jets @ Jacksonville Jaguars taking place? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is New York Jets @ Jacksonville Jaguars taking place? TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville
What is the expected weather for New York Jets @ Jacksonville Jaguars? 26c with showers expected
What television channel is New York Jets @ Jacksonville Jaguars on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New York Jets @ Jacksonville Jaguars? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New York Jets @ Jacksonville Jaguars? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New York Jets 12-31 Jacksonville Jaguars
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW YORK JETS
- New York Jets were unceremoniously brought back down to earth as they were on the end of a big loss to New England on MNF with the Patriots defense producing a punishing performance to shut out their opponents.
- C.J. Mosley returned to action in Monday night's game but the Jets LB looked to still be in some discomfort with his groin and he landed back on the injury report on Wednesday as a non-participant.
- QB Sam Darnold is also back on the injury report after having a toenail removed and will have to prove his fitness as the week progresses but the Jets are expected to do everything possible to get him on the field.
- Jacksonville returned to winning ways as they proved too good for Cincinnati with the Jaguars improving their record to 3-4 and will be desperate to make it back-to-back wins as they host New York Jets in a very winnable match-up.
- Jags WR Marquise Lee could return this week but LB Najee Goode is a doubt with the foot injury that saw him exit Sunday's game and he is joined on the injury report by fellow starter Leon Jacobs who is struggling with a hamstring injury.
- To make matters worse in the LB position, back-up Quincy Williams also sat out Wednesday’s practice with a hamstring injury to leave the Jaguars extremely light in the position ahead of Sunday’s game.
New York Jets went into their clash with New England with a feeling they could cause an upset but that was far from the case as the Patriots dominated. That could have a knock-on effect this week with the Jets needing to do some soul-searching after the shutout loss and, with injuries potentially causing them further issues, Jacksonville will be ready to pounce and should be able to take advantage to claim the win.