When is New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens taking place? Friday 13th December, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens taking place? M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore
What is the expected weather for New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens? 1c and cloudy
What television channel is New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New York Jets @ Baltimore Ravens? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Baltimore Ravens 16-24 New York Jets
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW YORK JETS
- The Jets moved to 5-8 with their 22-21 victory over the Dolphins at the weekend and that was their fourth win in their last five games as they refuse to let their season peter out and are ending it in decent form.
- Star strong safety Jamal Adams was an absentee against the Dolphins – one of many players missing – and is considered a major doubt for this short trip to Baltimore which means along with the injury to Brian Poole, their secondary is weakened which does not bode well when facing such an explosive offense.
- Le’Veon Bell missed the win over Miami due to illness but their rushing game did well without him as Bilal Powell and Ty Montgomery combined for over 100 yards but the star running back is expected to return to action here.
- The Ravens are currently the number one seeds in the AFC with their 11-2 record and they will be motivated to keep hold of that coming into the final three weeks of the regular season, starting with this friendly-looking matchup against the Jets.
- They edged past the Bills 24-17 at the weekend in a match that saw Lamar Jackson break the 1,000 yard-barrier for rushing yards this season and he has Michael Vick’s rushing record (1039 yards) for a quarterback in the NFL in his sights to break on Thursday Night Football.
- TE Mark Andrews only played nine snaps against the Bills but his knee problem is not believed to be serious and he even has an outside chance of playing here although they may decide not to risk him in a game they will be confident of winning comfortably.
The Ravens are in a relentless run of form right now and they will be desperate to maintain this run and make the number one seed their own. They will fully expect to beat this average Jets team, although the visitors do come into this match with some form of their own. They have won four of their last five games and they are proving to be competitive at the very least. While they are highly unlikely to win this game, they have the running game that can cause the Ravens problems and should score points. The Ravens will win this but the Jets offer good value in covering the +14.5 spread.