When is New York Giants @ New York Jets taking place? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is New York Giants @ New York Jets taking place? MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
What is the expected weather for New York Giants @ New York Jets? 10c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is New York Giants @ New York Jets on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New York Giants @ New York Jets? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New York Giants @ New York Jets? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New York Jets 23-20 New York Giants
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW YORK GIANTS
- New York Giants fell to a fifth straight loss as they were comfortably defeated by divisional rivals Dallas in another sub-par display and they look like they will be receiving another high position in the draft this year.
- The Giants will be sweating on the fitness of tight end Evan Engram who is dealing with a sore foot following his team's encounter on Monday Night Football and it was severe enough to force him out of Wednesday’s practice.
- Wide receiver Sterling Shepard remains under the concussion protocol whilst center Jon Halapio was also sidelined on Wednesday with a hamstring problem. Spencer Pulley is on standby to take the starting job if Halapio is unable to suit up.
NEW YORK JETS
- New York Jets suffered a disappointing loss against fellow strugglers Miami as they fell to 1-7 in what has been a poor season, with their big moves in the off-season failing to ignite a team that seem to be stuck in a rut.
- The Jets could be without running back Le'Veon Bell for this contest who had to undergo MRI tests on a knee injury but despite receiving some positive results which showed no structural damage, he may still have to sit out this game at the very least.
- Tight end Chris Herndon could provide the Jets with a boost this week after he underwent pre-game warm-ups last week but did not feature on the field while tackle Kelvin Beachum is questionable with an ankle injury that only allowed him to log a limited practice on Wednesday.
These two New York teams have combined for just three victories so far this season and this could be a race to the bottom. With the play-offs almost certainly out of the equation only pride is on the line in this one but with both teams struggling, this could be a game low on quality. The loser of this will move a step closer to a high draft pick but it is the Jets who look set to continue to struggle with the Giants able to come out on top and end their five-match losing streak.