When is New York Giants @ Chicago Bears taking place? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is New York Giants @ Chicago Bears taking place? Soldier Field, Chicago
What is the expected weather for New York Giants @ Chicago Bears? 5c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is New York Giants @ Chicago Bears on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New York Giants @ Chicago Bears? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New York Giants @ Chicago Bears? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Chicago Bears 27-30 New York Giants
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW YORK GIANTS
- New York Giants will hope their bye week can allow them to regroup as they come into this game with a disappointing 2-8 record following six consecutive defeats but another high draft pick now looks very likely.
- The Giants need to find a way of getting running back Saquon Barkley more running room after he has found it a struggle in recent games which culminated in a shocking display against the Jets as me managed just a single yard from 13 carries.
- Tight end Evan Engram missed the contest against the Jets with a mid-foot sprain and while he was spotted out of his walking boot at the start of the week, he has some way to go to prove his fitness to suit up for this contest.
- Chicago were unable to take advantage of facing an under-strength Los Angeles Rams as they failed to build on their win over Detroit as the Bears fell to their fifth defeat from their last six matches.
- Linebacker Danny Trevathan was expected to miss the rest of the season because of an arm injury but he has yet to be placed on injured reserve and has now been deemed as week-to-week with the Bears hoping he can return before the season’s end.
- The Bears lost quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to a hip injury in the fourth quarter last week and he looks to be in some doubt for this contest with Chase Daniel on standby if Trubisky is ruled out.
Chicago could have Chase Daniels under center for this contest after Mitchell Trubisky picked up a knock late in the Bears' defeat last week. Whoever lines up, there will need to offer more on offense with the Bears averaging just over 14 points per game across their last four. The Giants will have a big focus on running the ball in this one after the Jets shut them down in their last contest but the home side’s defense will continue to make it tough for them and the Bears should be able to come out on top.