When is New Orleans Saints @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is New Orleans Saints @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Nissan Stadium, Nashville
What is the expected weather for New Orleans Saints @ Tennessee Titans? 13c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is New Orleans Saints @ Tennessee Titans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New Orleans Saints @ Tennessee Titans? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New Orleans Saints @ Tennessee Titans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tennessee Titans 34-28 New Orleans Saints
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
- New Orleans responded superbly to their narrow loss to San Francisco last week as quarterback Drew Brees produced a near-perfect display to help his team see off Indianapolis on Monday Night Football.
- Brees demonstrated why he is a future Hall of Famer as he became the all-time leader in touchdown passes, breaking Peyton Manning’s record of 539 while the Saints quarterback also completed 29 of 30 passes to set a new NFL record for pass completion percentage in a single game.
- The Saints did not come out of their game with the Colts unscathed as they lost right guard Larry Warford to a knee injury in the third quarter and it was enough to force him out of the remainder of the game which will be a worry ahead of this contest.
- Tennessee’s four-game winning streak ended at the worst possible time as they were defeated by AFC South rivals Houston with that result seeing the Texans leapfrog the Titans at the top of the divisional standings.
- The Titans had trailed by 14 at the half as they were kept scoreless in the first half and despite responding well to tie the game, the Texans proved too good as the Titans slipped to 8-6.
- Carrying a hamstring issue into his team’s game last week, running back Derrick Henry was not as effective as recent games and failed to make his way into the end zone for the first time since Week 8 with that injury needing to be monitored again ahead of Week 16.
Drew Brees was at his majestic best as the New Orleans quarterback
was able to guide his side to a comfortable victory over Indianapolis.
With the NFC South already wrapped up, the Saints have no pressure on
them as they build towards the play-offs where Tennessee will hope to
join them. The Titans have a battle on their hands to make the
post-season and cannot really afford a defeat here but the Saints should
be too strong for them.