When is New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers taking place? Sunday 29th December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers taking place? Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte
What is the expected weather for New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers? 18c with a chance of showers
What television channel is New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Carolina Panthers 31-34 New Orleans Saints
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
- New Orleans were given a stern test but hit back from 14-0 down to overcome Tennessee in their Week 16 contest and that should stand them in good stead ahead of a run at the Super Bowl.
- Saints cornerback Eli Apple and safety Marcus Williams both suffered knocks last week and look to be questionable ahead of this contest with neither managing to log a practice through Thursday.
- With a potential bye still available to the Saints in the play-offs, they are likely to throw everything at Carolina but could be short in the secondary with safety Vonn Bell looking doubtful to feature after he was downgraded to a non-participant at Thursday’s practice.
- Carolina lost a seventh game in a row as they struggled on both sides of the ball once again in their loss to Indianapolis and now face the difficult task of ending their season against New Orleans.
- Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore suffered a concussion last week and that knock is likely to rule him out of this season finale for Carolina while he could be joined on the sidelines by linebackers Marquis Haynes and Shaq Thompson who are also struggling with injuries.
- With the season over for the Panthers, there was concern that star running back Christian McCaffrey would be held out of this game but he looks set for a full role as he bids to end his record-breaking season with even more records under his belt.
Carolina's end to the season could not have gone much worse and they could be in more trouble as they host New Orleans in what is their final match of the year. The Saints could have opted to rest some of their stars ahead of the play-offs but with a bye still to play for, they will likely name a full-strength team although they could pull their starters should they run up a big score which is a possibility against the struggling Panthers.