When is New England Patriots @ Houston Texans taking place? Monday 2nd December, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is New England Patriots @ Houston Texans taking place? NRG Stadium, Houston
What is the expected weather for New England Patriots @ Houston Texans? 12c in clear skies
What television channel is New England Patriots @ Houston Texans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New England Patriots @ Houston Texans? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New England Patriots @ Houston Texans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Houston Texans 20-27 New England Patriots
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- New England's defense stood firm as they managed to edge out Dallas in awful conditions last week with the Patriots moving to 10-1 but they will have to deal with the effects of a flu bug that has swept through the camp this week.
- The Patriots will be hoping to have wide receivers Mohamed Sanu and Phillip Dorsett back this week after the pair sat out through injury in Week 12 and both returned to practice in limited capacities at the start of the week which suggests a return could be on the cards.
- After going through two kickers already this season, the Patriots look set to lose their third after Nick Folk had an appendectomy during the week and will almost certainly be ruled out of this contest.
- Houston claimed a vital win in their divisional matchup with Indianapolis and opened up a one-game lead in the AFC South but they cannot afford any slip-ups in what is a competitive division.
- Dylan Cole's season was ended prematurely in his team's victory over the Colts after the Texans linebacker suffered an ACL injury in another blow to a defense that has struggled with injuries all year.
- In better news for the Texans, their secondary appears to be getting healthier with cornerbacks Bradley Roby, Lonnie Johnson Jr. and Gareon Conley all taking part in practice at the start of the week while safeties Mike Adams and Justin Reid registered full practices as they bid to come out of the concussion protocol.
New England still do not look completely fluent on offense but at 10-1 they will be content with how their season is progressing knowing they have plenty of room for improvement. They face a tough task against a Houston team desperate for the win and they could benefit from a flu bug that has disrupted the Patriots’ preparations this week. The Texans also appear to be getting healthier on defense and that is likely to help them spring a surprise to win in this one.