When is New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills taking place? Sunday 29th September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills taking place? New Era Field, Orchard Park
What is the expected weather for New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills? 20c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for New England Patriots @ Buffalo Bills? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Buffalo Bills 12-24 New England Patriots
THE TEAM NEWS
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- New England made it three wins in a row as they racked up at least 30 points for the third successive game to start the year and despite not playing any teams that are likely to be challenging in the post-season, it is still an impressive start by the Patriots.
- Julian Edelman will be questionable to appear for the Patriots after suffering a chest injury in last week's game and he could only log a limited practice in Wednesday’s first session of the week.
- QB Tom Brady was also reduced to a limited appearance but he was nursing a sore calf and was simply taking it easy in order to protect his body ahead of Sunday’s game but there is greater concern for the shoulder injury that also meant DE Michael Bennett was limited.
- Buffalo's superb start to the season continued as they improved to 3-0 with a late, come-from-behind win against Cincinnati but they now face a huge test of their credentials as they host the current Super Bowl champions.
- Bills RG Jon Feliciano could be set to miss some game time after suffering a neck injury in last week's victory over the Bengals but was not able to take any contact in the early practices of the week.
- RB Devin Singletary is still struggling with the hamstring injury that ruled him out of last week’s game but a return to practice on Thursday is a positive sign and he will hope to suit-up on Sunday.
New England's dominant start to the season continued and their defense are yet to concede a TD through Week 3. They will face a tricky test here against a Buffalo side that are also 3-0 and have been one of the surprise packages so far but the Patriots should be able to improve to 4-0. They are likely to be tested more than any other side this season but it is likely to be a step too far for the Bills who should fall short despite putting up a valiant effort.