When is Minnesota Vikings @ Los Angeles Chargers taking place? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Minnesota Vikings @ Los Angeles Chargers taking place? ROKiT Field at Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson
What is the expected weather for Minnesota Vikings @ Los Angeles Chargers? 17c in sunny skies
What television channel is Minnesota Vikings @ Los Angeles Chargers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Minnesota Vikings @ Los Angeles Chargers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Minnesota Vikings @ Los Angeles Chargers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Chargers 14-31 Minnesota Vikings
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minnesota kept the pressure on Green Bay at the top of the NFC North as they were comfortable victors over divisional rivals Detroit but they must back that up with another victory against Los Angeles Chargers.
- Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen again sat out last week because of his hamstring issue but there is optimism that he returns to the field in Week 15 after he logged two limited practices to begin the week.
- Running back Alexander Mattison missed practice on both Wednesday and Thursday but is expected to overcome an ankle issue to play on Sunday but safety Jayron Kearse is a doubt after a toe injury forced him to sit out on Thursday.
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers put in a big performance as they ran in 45 points against Jacksonville and the play-offs could still be in reach but it would take a minor miracle for them to stay in contention.
- The Chargers have a healthy roster at present and that will aid their chances of an unlikely late push towards a wildcard and only linebacker Thomas Davis has sat out practice at any point this week but that was not injury related.
- Fellow linebacker and wide receiver Mike Williams were both limited on Wednesday and Thursday and they are the only two players unable to log full practices but the pair should suit up come Sunday.
Los Angeles Chargers will be wondering where that performance has been all season as they ran up a big score against Jacksonville. They have shown in patches what they are capable of but it has been few and far between all year and they will face a challenge to back that up against Minnesota. This will be a more difficult task and the Vikings are likely to be too good in what is a pivotal game for their play-off hopes and by winning, it would also end the Chargers’ season.