When is Minnesota Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? Monday 11th November, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Minnesota Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? AT&T Stadium, Arlington
What is the expected weather for Minnesota Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys? 14c with showers expected in the area
What television channel is Minnesota Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Minnesota Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Minnesota Vikings @ Dallas Cowboys? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Dallas Cowboys 17-15 Minnesota Vikings
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minnesota slipped to defeat against Kansas City as the Chiefs kicked a field goal to seal a walk-off win, which was the Vikings' first loss in five, and they will be keen to get back to winning ways in this one.
- Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen re-aggravated his hamstring injury last week and he could be set for a decent spell on the sidelines to avoid making the problem worse which could end up potentially ruling him out for the season.
- Fullback C.J. Ham has a knee problem and sat out Wednesday’s practice along with defensive lineman Ifeadi Odenigbo who is dealing with a shoulder problem with both doubtful for this week’s game.
- Dallas made it back-to-back wins they moved to 5-3 and remained perfect in divisional matchups as they defeated New York Giants on Monday Night Football but this contest with Minnesota will provide them with a more difficult challenge.
- Cowboys safety Jeff Heath needed 12 stitches in a cut to his knee and how that heals will determine his availability this week although he was able to log a limited practice on Wednesday so the signs are good for him suiting up.
- The Cowboys once again boast a healthy roster coming in to this Week 10 contest with tackle Cameron Fleming the only player who was unable to participate in Wednesday’s practice.
Dallas showed some good signs against New York Giants last week but face a more difficult contest here as they host Minnesota. The Vikings lost for the first time in five games and with a lack of depth at WR in Adam Thielen's expected absence, the Cowboys should make it three wins in a row. They are 3-1 at home whilst the Vikings are 2-3 on the road and home field advantage is likely to make the difference in this one.