When is Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears taking place? Sunday 29th September, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears taking place? Soldier Field, Chicago
What is the expected weather for Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears? 23c but scattered thunderstorms are expected during the game
What television channel is Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Chicago Bears 24-10 Minnesota Vikings
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minnesota made light work of Oakland and were able to boast a 21-point lead by the half as they improved to 2-1 for the season but their offense will receive a severe examination in this game against the Bears.
- Vikings G Josh Kline will have to overcome the concussion protocols after he was forced off against the Raiders last week and he was not present during the first two practice sessions of the week.
- There is a slight concern over the status of LB Kentrell Brothers who was a limited participant at Thursday’s practice with wrist and hamstring complaints despite logging a full practice on Wednesday.
- Chicago's offense got moving in a more positive direction as they defeated Washington to move to 2-1 thanks to a solid all-round effort but they will have to improve further in this divisional game against Minnesota.
- Despite scoring a hat-trick of TDs, Bears WR Taylor Gabriel was forced from the field with a concussion and will be in doubt this week after missing both practice sessions at the beginning of the week.
- The Bears have concerns over plenty of other players too with DT Akiem Hicks, DT Bilal Nichols, OL Kyle Long, RB Mike Davis and K Eddy Pineiro all sitting out Thursday’s practice for a variety of issues.
Chicago were able to pick up their second win in succession but more importantly for them, their offense started to look like it was coming together. They face a tough test against NFC North rivals Minnesota in this one and it should be a close game with the defenses set to dominate. Either side could claim the win but the Bears are the side that look most likely after they forced five turnovers in last week’s game whilst they will also be aided by home advantage.