When is Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? AT&T Stadium, Arlington
What is the expected weather for Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys? 29c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Dallas Cowboys 24-14 Miami Dolphins
THE TEAM NEWS
- Miami's season already looks in tatters after a second hammering to begin the season with New England managing a 43-0 victory last week and they have made a drastic change to their side as they attempt to arrest their alarming start.
- Off-season recruit Josh Rosen will make his first start since arriving from Arizona and the QB will face a big job of getting their faltering offense moving forward with veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick consigned to the bench.
- The Dolphins have traded S Minkah Fitzpatrick to the Steelers for a first-round pick but that leaves a hole in their secondary with Reshed Jones still unable to return to practice although he has an outside chance of featuring on Sunday.
- Dallas were made to work hard to overcome NFC East rivals Washington but ultimately came out on top to continue their unbeaten start with them going 2-0 for just the second time in the last 10 years.
- WR Michael Gallup suffered an injury in the Cowboys’ win last week and will miss two to four weeks following surgery to his knee which will be a big blow to Dallas after he has managed 226 receiving yards through Week 2 which is the fifth-highest in the NFL.
- DT Antwaun Woods is deemed day-to-day but did not appear at either of the first two practices of the week whilst S Xavier Woods is also a big doubt after he suffered a high ankle sprain.
Dallas have started the season brightly and know they can play at a much higher level. They were too good for Washington last week and will get the chance to put on a performance as they host the struggling Dolphins in what could be another blowout for them if they are not careful. They will hope they can put in a better performance with QB Josh Rosen making his first start for his new side but with most of Miami’s issues occurring on defense, his presence is unlikely to be enough to prevent another loss.