When is Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns taking place? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns taking place? FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland
What is the expected weather for Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns? 5c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Miami Dolphins @ Cleveland Browns? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Cleveland Browns 24-30 Miami Dolphins
THE TEAM NEWS
- Miami were unable to extend their winning streak to three games as they came up short against a solid Buffalo outfit in Week 11 who proved to be too good on both sides of the ball.
- Dolphins defensive back Bobby McCain sustained a shoulder injury in last week’s contest against the Bills and it is not good news with the injury serious enough for him to be placed on injured reserve which will prematurely end his season.
- The bad news for the Dolphins does not stop there with Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones also placed on injured reserve after multiple injury issues during the season and Miami have signed Adrian Colbert to provide some depth in the position.
- Cleveland picked up an important win but their game with Pittsburgh was marred by the scenes in the dying seconds of the game and they will have to deal with the repercussions following that incident.
- The Browns have lost defensive end Myles Garrett for the rest of the season after he struck Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph with his opponent's helmet after ripping it off during the melee.
- Defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi will also be missing for this game after he was handed a one-game suspension and that will leave the Browns light on the defensive line with two prominent starters on the sidelines this week.
Cleveland will have to overcome the actions of some of their players as they aim to put last week's incident against Pittsburgh behind them. They will be without a couple of players as a result of that clash and will have plenty of eyes on how they react this week. The Browns can ill-afford any slip-ups in pursuit of extending their season with a spot in the play-offs but that should not be an issue this week and they are likely to make it back-to-back wins in this contest.