When is Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? Friday 4th October, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? CenturyLink Field, Seattle
What is the expected weather for Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks? 12c with showers expected during the game
What television channel is Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Seattle Seahawks 31-36 Los Angeles Rams
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES RAMS
- Los Angeles Rams lost a shootout with Tampa Bay as their defense allowed 55 points in what was their first loss of the year and will now face the difficult task of travelling to Seattle as they attempt to get back to winning ways.
- The Rams will evaluate CB Marcus Peters during this short week after he suffered heavy contact with his head against the Buccaneers but after logging two full practices at the start of the week, he is expected to be fine for this contest.
- LB Bryce Hager and S Taylor Rapp are questionable for the game after head coach Sean McVay said the pair were deemed ‘day-to-day’ as they deal with shoulder and ankle injuries respectively.
- Seattle got back to winning ways with a comfortable victory on the road at Arizona as the Seahawks improved to 3-1 for the season and they will now return to home turf to face NFC West rivals Los Angeles Rams.
- Seahawks RB Rashaad Penny should come into contention for this game after he missed a second consecutive week with a hamstring injury and with two full practices under his belt, it would be a surprise if he did not suit-up.
- C/G Ethan Pocic has also missed the last two games with a back issue and remains a doubt for a third straight week with head coach Pete Carroll unsure if he will be able to overcome the problematic injury.
Seattle will relish this game with the Los Angeles Rams after the latter conceded 55 points to Tampa Bay in Week 4. The Seahawks will believe they can capitalise on any poor defense with the Rams facing a big task to overturn their shock defeat and this road game could end in a second straight loss. There is likely to be a reaction from the Rams but the Seahawks can get the better of them on home turf to move to 4-1 and consign their opponents to 3-2.