When is Los Angeles Chargers @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Sunday 20th October, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Chargers @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Nissan Stadium, Nashville
What is the expected weather for Los Angeles Chargers @ Tennessee Titans? 24c with showers expected
What television channel is Los Angeles Chargers @ Tennessee Titans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Los Angeles Chargers @ Tennessee Titans? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Chargers @ Tennessee Titans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tennessee Titans 19-20 Los Angeles Chargers
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers were second best against Pittsburgh and even some garbage time scores could not mask another poor performance which saw them fall to 2-4 in what looks like a competitive AFC West.
- One positive from last week's game for the Chargers was the return of TE Hunter Henry who scored both of his team's TDs late on and he came through that game without any ill effects from his knee ailment.
- Four players have already been ruled out of this week’s game with S Nasir Adderley, DT Justin Jones, NT Brandon Mebane and RB Justin Jackson all succumbing to injury while DE Melvin Ingram is also doubtful.
- Tennessee were poor on offense for a second consecutive game as they were shutout by Denver with that loss seeing the Titans drop to 2-4 and they will need to get back to winning ways to avoid falling further behind in the AFC South.
- The Titans have opted to switch QB after Marcus Mariota was benched in the third quarter as he'd struggled against the Broncos with Ryan Tannehill given the chance to shine from the start.
- OLB Reggie Gilbert was limited at Friday’s practice which has seen him assigned with a questionable tag whilst TE Delanie Walker will also have to prove his fitness to feature but LB Jayon Brown is doubtful.
Neither of these teams have started the season as well as they would have hoped and Tennessee would not have expected to have to bench their starting QB. Marcus Mariota was pulled from the game last week and he has been dropped for this game with Ryan Tannehill to start under center on the back of that shutout. The Chargers have a lot of improvement in them and with the Titans looking bereft of ideas on offense, the road team can get back to winning ways.