When is Los Angeles Chargers @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Friday 8th November, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Chargers @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland
What is the expected weather for Los Angeles Chargers @ Oakland Raiders? 16c in cloudy skies
What television channel is Los Angeles Chargers @ Oakland Raiders on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Los Angeles Chargers @ Oakland Raiders? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Chargers @ Oakland Raiders? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Chargers 20-6 Oakland Raiders
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers put in their best performance of the season as they shocked Green Bay to improve to 4-5 for the year but their challenge will be to replicate that performance as they face AFC West rivals Oakland.
- Right tackle Sam Tevi and linebacker Denzel Perryman were both injured on Sunday and the Chargers will assess their injuries ahead of this contest but with neither featuring at the first two practices of the week, their availability is in doubt.
- Defensive tackle Cortez Broughton and safety Roderic Teamer are also struggling to prove their fitness after sitting out practice up to Tuesday with the Chargers potentially lacking depth on defense this week.
- Oakland scored a late touchdown and then stood firm on Detroit's final drive as they claimed an important victory to move to 4-4 although that will count for little if they cannot back it up in a crucial clash with Los Angeles Chargers.
- The Raiders could have issues on the offensive line with right tackle Trent Brown suffering a knee injury that forced him from the field last week but he did manage a limited practice on Tuesday with the hope being he will suit up.
- Center Rodney Hudson also made a welcome appearance on Tuesday as he returned to practice in a limited capacity but he will need to prove he has fully recovered from his ankle injury to feature against the Chargers.
Los Angeles Chargers will be wondering why it has taken so long to produce the kind of performance that saw them overcome Green Bay on Sunday. The Chargers were superb on both sides of the ball as they condemned the Packers to just their second loss of the season but will be tested here on the road against Oakland in what looks set to be a high-scoring contest. If that is the case, the Chargers' defense should be able to do enough to ensure they earn a third consecutive victory.