When is Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Sunday 29th September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens
What is the expected weather for Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins? 30c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Chargers @ Miami Dolphins? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Dolphins 19-17 Los Angeles Chargers
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers failed to hold on to a half-time lead of 10 points as they were beaten by Houston for a second successive loss and they will be under pressure to get back to winning ways against the struggling Dolphins.
- The Chargers may have issues at TE for this game with Virgil Green potentially set to join Hunter Henry on the injury list and his absence from the first practice of the week will be a cause for concern ahead of Sunday’s contest.
- Despite the issues at TE, the Chargers are set for a significant boost at RB with star man Melvin Gordon set to end his holdout and return to practice on Thursday, although he is not expected to play until Week 5 at the earliest.
- Miami were competitive early on against Dallas but were ultimately condemned to a third consecutive heavy defeat to begin the season, conceding over 44 points per game so far.
- Despite the introduction of off-season recruit Josh Rosen to the side, the former Arizona QB was unable to guide his side to their first TD of the season although they did finally end their scoring drought with two first-half FGs.
- The Dolphins have had to place RG Danny Isidora on IR due to a foot injury whilst WR Allen Hurns will have to come through the concussion protocol after suffering a heavy head knock against the Cowboys.
Los Angeles Chargers have not had the start to the season they envisaged and sit at 1-2 after three games. They head to 0-3 Miami which should represent a good chance to turn their fortunes around and with how poor the Dolphins have looked through Week 3, the Chargers should be comfortable winners. The Dolphins have only managed two FGs from three matches and unless they fix their issues on both sides of the ball, another big defeat could be on the cards.