When is Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Sunday 29th December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City
What is the expected weather for Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs? 5c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Kansas City Chiefs 24-17 Los Angeles Chargers
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers were outplayed by Oakland and now look set to finish bottom of the AFC West after a disappointing year in which they will feel that they have greatly underachieved with the talent they have at their disposal.
- Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers has come under fire during this season and he could be playing for his job in this final game of the year although the veteran has suggested he has no intentions of stepping aside.
- Rivers is listed on the injury report with a thumb injury to his throwing hand but despite a limited participation listed for Wednesday, he was upgraded to a full participant on Thursday and does not appear to be in any doubt to feature here.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas City made it five wins in a row as they proved too good for Chicago and did not concede a touchdown for the second game running with their defense hitting form at just the right time.
- Running back Spencer Ware’s return to Kansas City was short lived after he was placed on injured reserve but there is better news on cornerback Bashaud Breeland who has been a full participant this week despite also suffering a shoulder problem last week.
- The Chiefs look in good health ahead of Week 17 and will be playing their starters as they could still sneak home-field advantage throughout the play-offs if they win this contest and New England lost to Miami.
Kansas City's defense has made a statement during the last two games and they will hope for another big display ahead of a tilt at the Super Bowl. They host AFC West rivals Los Angeles Chargers who have endured a poor year and it is likely to end in more misery with the Chiefs able to end their regular season campaign by improving to 12-4.