When is Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos taking place? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos taking place? Empower Field at Mile High, Denver
What is the expected weather for Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos? 0c in sunny skies
What television channel is Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Los Angeles Chargers @ Denver Broncos? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Denver Broncos 20-13 Los Angeles Chargers
THE TEAM NEWS
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers face an uphill battle to save their season after their bye week with their loss to Kansas City leaving them at 4-7 and it is likely the Chargers will have to win-out from this point on if they are to stand a chance of a wildcard.
- Safety Derwin James has been designated to return off injured reserve and is a step closer to playing but the Chargers may have to wait another week for him to suit up, with it still unclear whether he will be activated before Sunday’s contest.
- Wide receiver Mike Williams will face a battle to take to the field on Sunday having only managed two limited practices at the start of the week with his troublesome knee continuing to cause problems.
- Denver were outplayed by Buffalo as they struggled to get going on offense and the Broncos fell to a second successive loss which leaves them at the bottom of the AFC West with a 3-8 record.
- With the play-offs almost certainly out of the question for the Broncos, an increased rep count at practice for rookie quarterback Drew Lock suggests he could be trending towards making his first start in the NFL on Sunday.
- The Broncos have struggled with injuries all year on defense and could be without star linebacker Von Miller who sat out practice at the start of the week while Josey Jewell is also a doubt after hurting his ankle against the Bills last week but he did log a limited practice on Thursday.
Both of these teams look set to miss out on the play-offs but pride will be on the line in this AFC West contest. Denver have shown glimpses of what they can do but lack consistency over a full game with their defense generally a strong point. That could be tested this week if linebacker Von Miller misses out and while quarterback Drew Lock could make his first NFL start, the Chargers should be able to edge this.