When is Kansas City Chiefs @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Kansas City Chiefs @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Nissan Stadium, Nashville
What is the expected weather for Kansas City Chiefs @ Tennessee Titans? 12c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Kansas City Chiefs @ Tennessee Titans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Kansas City Chiefs @ Tennessee Titans? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Kansas City Chiefs @ Tennessee Titans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tennessee Titans 22-21 Kansas City Chiefs
THE TEAM NEWS
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas City picked up a crucial win as they earned a walk-off victory thanks to Harrison Butker's 44-yard field goal against Minnesota with the Chiefs making an immediate return to winning ways after their loss to Green Bay
- The Chiefs should have QB Patrick Mahomes back for this game after apparently overcoming the dislocated kneecap he suffered in Week 7 and with a return to practice as a full participant on Wednesday, he looks set to suit up.
- Tackle Eric Fisher looks set to miss out once again as he continues to battle a groin injury whilst defensive ends Alex Okafor and Frank Clark are also doubts with ankle and neck injuries respectively.
- Tennessee could not make it three wins in a row as they were beaten by Carolina with the Titans now standing at 4-5 following that loss and they will now face the difficult prospect of hosting Kansas City.
- The Titans are set to be without CB Malcom Butler for a prolonged period after he suffered a broken wrist against the Panthers and it is likely to end his season after he was placed on injured reserve.
- Tight end Delanie Walker continues to struggle with an ankle problem and could be absent once again, with him failing to participate on Wednesday, and wide receiver Corey Davis was also missing from that session with a hip problem.
Kansas City should have their star quarterback under center for this game but back-up Matt Moore did a great job to deputise as he helped his team to victory over Minnesota last week. Patrick Mahomes' presence will worry the Titans defense and although they will likely go hunting for the quarterback to test how healthy his knee is, the youngster will look to release the ball early to avoid being hit and he can guide his team to the win on his return.