When is Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland
What is the expected weather for Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders? 22c with sunshine in clear skies
What television channel is Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Kansas City Chiefs @ Oakland Raiders? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Oakland Raiders 3-35 Kansas City Chiefs
THE TEAM NEWS
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas continued where they left off last season as QB Patrick Mahomes led his side to an opening week victory over Jacksonville with the Chiefs managing to rack up 40 points in their first game of the year.
- WR Tyreek Hill will be missing for between four and six weeks after he suffered a shoulder injury in the Chiefs' win over the Jaguars but teammate Sammy Watkins could reduce the impact of his absence following a career day last week.
- Watkins was sensational as he grabbed a hat-trick of TDs whilst he also smoked the Jaguars for 198 yards from 9 receptions and he will take on the role of number one receiver whilst Hill is out.
- Oakland were able to put their off-field dramas behind them to secure a Week 1 victory over Denver but this will be a much tougher contest against a highly-skilled Kansas offense that can score points for fun.
- Rookie RB Josh Jacobs enjoyed an impressive NFL debut for the Raiders as he crossed for two TDs as well as over 100 total yards and he will have a vital role to play not only this week but throughout the season.
- The Raiders suffered a huge injury blow during last week’s win after it emerged that first-round pick Johnathan Abram is expected to miss the rest of his rookie season with a shoulder injury which will leave a big hole in the Oakland secondary.
Oakland showed some resolve to come out on top in their season opener against Denver but more difficult challenges await starting with the visit of Kansas. The Chiefs' high-octane offense wasted no time in racking up the points last week and even without their best receiver, they can go 2-0 here. The Raiders showed some good signs last week but it will be tricky for them to back that up against such a talented side.