When is Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears taking place? Monday 23rd December, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears taking place? Soldier Field, Chicago
What is the expected weather for Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears? 4c in clear skies
What television channel is Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Kansas City Chiefs @ Chicago Bears? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Chicago Bears 18-17 Kansas City Chiefs
THE TEAM NEWS
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas City remained in the hunt for a top-two seed in the AFC after overcoming Denver thanks to a solid performance in difficult conditions with the snow not hindering the Chiefs on their way to a 10-4 record.
- It was the Chiefs’ fourth win in a row as they held the Broncos to just three points in the comfortable victory and they will head into this contest with Chicago knowing a win coupled with a loss for New England against Buffalo would put the three teams on 11-4 records.
- The Chiefs did suffer some bad news last week with defensive end Alex Okafor reportedly suffering a torn pectoral during the Week 15 win and he will be out for the season but they have moved quickly to claim Terrell Suggs off waivers to take his spot on the roster.
- Chicago were unable to make it four wins in a row as they fell to defeat against NFC North rivals Green Bay and with that failure, the Bears saw their slim hopes of making the play-offs come to an end.
- The Bears gave themselves too much to do at Lambeau and despite pulling the score back to just a one-possession deficit, Chicago ultimately fell to defeat against their great rivals which will be a bitter pill to swallow.
- Defensive lineman Akiem Hicks has been playing through the pain barrier despite suffering from a nasty elbow injury and despite his team’s elimination from play-off contention, he wants to play out the season although injured reserve does remain an option.
Chicago’s slim hopes of making the post-season were dashed by rivals
Green Bay last week and now they face another tough encounter as they
host Kansas City. The Chiefs are on a good run of form having won their
last four matches and they have a shot at finishing the regular season
with a top-two seed if they continue winning and other results go their
way. They are building towards the post-season and should be able to win
again even if Chicago play with more freedom due to their elimination from play-off contention.