When is Jacksonville Jaguars @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Jacksonville Jaguars @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland
What is the expected weather for Jacksonville Jaguars @ Oakland Raiders? 13c in sunny skies
What television channel is Jacksonville Jaguars @ Oakland Raiders on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Jacksonville Jaguars @ Oakland Raiders? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Jacksonville Jaguars @ Oakland Raiders? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Oakland Raiders 33-16 Jacksonville Jaguars
THE TEAM NEWS
- A change in quarterback did not aid Jacksonville as their season was ended in a bad way as Los Angeles Chargers ran in 45 points against them and they look set to finish bottom of the AFC South on the back of that loss.
- Wide receiver D.J. Chark has been a highlight of the season for the Jaguars but he went down with an ankle injury in his team's Week 14 contest and he is likely to be a game-time decision this week.
- Defensive lineman Calais Campbell and center Brandon Liner were also sidelined on Wednesday but in a promising sign, the pair returned in a limited capacity on Thursday and will be hopeful of suiting up.
- Oakland are falling apart at the seams and a third straight loss against Tennessee leaves their play-off hopes hanging by a thread with the Raiders almost certainly needing to win-out from this point just to stand a chance of competing for a wildcard spot.
- The Raiders lost running back Josh Jacobs before kick-off due to a shoulder injury and he will be assessed ahead of this important game but having logged two limited practices at the start of the week, he is expected to return to the line-up.
- Tackle Trent Brown sat out the first two practices of the week due to a pectoral injury and in a worrying sign, guard Gabe Jackson was forced to sit out with a knee issue on Thursday after he had featured in a limited capacity on Wednesday.
Neither of these teams have done enough to make the play-offs judging by recent performances. Jacksonville will not make the post-season and Oakland could well join them although a win in this game could give them hope. This is likely to be a contest low on quality and while neither team make great appeal, the Jaguars were terrible last week and will find it difficult to bounce back on the road.