When is Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans taking place? Nissan Stadium, Nashville
What is the expected weather for Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans? 32c with some clouds above
What television channel is Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Indianapolis Colts @ Tennessee Titans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Indianapolis Colts 33-17 Tennessee Titans
THE TEAM NEWS
- Indianapolis began life without Andrew Luck with an overtime loss at the Los Angeles Chargers but the Colts put in a valiant performance and should take a lot of confidence from that effort against a strong side.
- The Colts will be without WR Devin Funchess for a large part of the season after the 2019 recruit suffered a broken collarbone in the last week’s season opener and he has been placed on IR as a result.
- DE Jabaal Sheard and RB Jonathan Williams are expected to sit out again in Week 2 with knee and rib injuries respectively whilst DE Kemoko Turay should feature despite dealing with a neck issue.
- Tennessee destroyed Cleveland in one of the more impressive results in Week 1 as they racked up 43 points at FirstEnergy Stadium and will take plenty of confidence into their clash with divisional rivals Indianapolis.
- OLB Reggie Gilbert was inactive last week due to a knee injury but should come into contention to make his Titans debut here if he can return to practice before the game having missed Wednesday’s session.
- The versatile Kevin Pamphile was also absent with a knee injury last weekend and he too was missing from Wednesday’s practice with his availability for this match-up deemed as questionable.
Tennessee were brilliant as they pressured Cleveland into three turnovers to come out on top of their Week 1 contest. They now host Indianapolis as they look to begin the season with back-to-back victories and they will fancy their chances of coming out on top on home turf. The Colts will pose a threat but the loss of Devin Funchess will leave a gap in their receiving corps and the lack of threat aside from T.Y. Hilton will place too much pressure on RB Marlon Mack, which can see the Titans capitalise.