When is Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Monday 7th October, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City
What is the expected weather for Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs? 16c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Indianapolis Colts @ Kansas City Chiefs? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Indianapolis Colts 13-31 Kansas City Chiefs
THE TEAM NEWS
- Indianapolis did not cover themselves in glory as they were disappointing in defeat against Oakland on home turf last week and now face a huge task to get back on track as they head to the unbeaten Kansas City.
- Colts RB Marlon Mack tweaked an ankle during his side's loss to the Raiders and although he is expected to be fit enough to suit-up for this game, two missed practices at the start of the week leave a question mark over his availability.
- WR TY Hilton sat out Wednesday’s practice with a quad injury but returned in a limited practice on Thursday whilst Darius Leonard moved a step closer to returning from concussion with two limited practices during the first two sessions of the week.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas City improved to 4-0 as they came out on top of a superb tussle with Detroit in a game in which they were seriously tested and that win should stand them in good stead moving forward.
- Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill could return sooner than expected from his shoulder issue but will have to prove his fitness during the week to feature here with two limited practices logged on Wednesday and Thursday a promising sign.
- RB pairing Damien Williams and LeSean McCoy both logged full practices on Thursday and should be good to play on Sunday with the former set to return to the team after sitting out last week’s contest.
Kansas City were pushed all the way by Detroit last week and they had to overturn a deficit in the fourth quarter to claim the win to remain unbeaten. They now host an Indianapolis side that suffered a shock loss last week and will find things tough again. The Chiefs have averaged 33.75 points a game so far this season and with the Colts allowing an average of 25.5, it does not bode well for them with the home side able to extend their winning streak.