When is Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans taking place? Friday 22nd November, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans taking place? NRG Stadium, Houston
What is the expected weather for Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans? 22c in cloudy skies
What television channel is Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Houston Texans 23-30 Indianapolis Colts
THE TEAM NEWS
- Indianapolis picked up an important win as they ended their losing streak at two matches with a victory over Jacksonville in their AFC South clash last week and come into this contest on top of the division with a 6-4 record.
- Colts running back Marlon Mack suffered a fractured right hand in last week's contest and is set to sit out this game at the very least after undergoing surgery but the injury is not thought to be serious enough to end his season.
- He is one of several issues for the Colts heading into this crucial game with another divisional rival and they have had six players sit out both practices of the week up until Tuesday with wide receiver T.Y. Hilton one of those who continues to struggle.
- Houston were outclassed by Baltimore as they suffered a huge blowout defeat to put a dent in their play-off aspirations and now face a potentially pivotal contest against AFC South rivals Indianapolis.
- The Texans suffered a couple of injuries during last week's game with safety Justin Reid and cornerback Lonnie Johnson Jr. both failing to return to the field and neither were able to practice on Monday or Tuesday.
- Reid is under the concussion protocol but he also has an issue with his shoulder and looks a real doubt to suit up which will leave the Texans with big problems in the secondary with fellow safety Mike Adams also set to be ruled out as he too is in the concussion protocol.
Houston will be eager to bounce back from last week's poor display and must do so in a critical encounter. They face AFC South rivals Indianapolis and with both teams sitting at 6-4, the importance of this game will not be lost on either. Injuries could play a big role in the outcome with the Texans struggling in defense but with the Colts potentially set to be without their two most important offensive weapons, the Texans should be able to claim the all-important victory.