When is Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers taking place? Saturday 21st December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers taking place? Raymond James Stadium, Tampa
What is the expected weather for Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? 22c with showers expected
What television channel is Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9-19 Houston Texans
THE TEAM NEWS
- Houston produced a solid display to bounce back from their shock loss to Denver and claim a vitally important victory over AFC South rivals Tennessee to move into pole position to claim a play-off berth.
- The Texans built a 14-0 half-time lead and although the Titans were able to draw level, Houston always looked like they were capable of scoring more points than their opponents which proved to be the case as they ran out 24-21 winners.
- Wide receiver Will Fuller carried a questionable tag in the build-up to last week’s game but he was able to take to the field after overcoming his hamstring injury and was able to chip in with 61 yards from five receptions.
TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
- Tampa Bay made it four consecutive victories as they produced another strong display in seeing off Detroit in Week 15 but their bid to continue their winning streak looks set to be hampered by further injury woe.
- With wide receiver Mike Evans already ruled out due to a hamstring injury, the Buccaneers suffered more problems with fellow wideout Chris Godwin also going down with a hamstring problem in the second half of last week’s contest.
- Godwin’s injury is likely to rule him out of the final two games of the season and that will open the door for the likes of Breshad Perriman to receive more targets and he will be particularly keen to build on last week’s showing having scored a hat-trick of touchdowns.
Houston picked up a huge win over Tennessee and their play-off fate is in their own hands after that victory over their AFC South rival. The Titans had won six of their last seven contests before that match but the in-form side were beaten by the Texans with that win seeing Houston improve to 9-5 and leave Tennessee one-game behind in the race for the divisional title. Tampa Bay are also on a good run of form but their injury issues are mounting and with the Texans needing to win to move a step closer to the play-offs, Houston should be able to come out on top.