When is Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts taking place? Sunday 20th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts taking place? Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
What is the expected weather for Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts? 20c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Indianapolis Colts 21-7 Houston Texans
THE TEAM NEWS
- Houston pulled off another big win as they managed to defeat Kansas City, with that result seeing the Texans improve to 4-2, but will face another difficult task as they head to AFC South rivals Indianapolis.
- The Texans suffered injuries to OT Tytus Howard and CB Bradley Roby against the Chiefs and both look set to miss this encounter with the former definitely ruled out with a partial MCL tear.
- Roby has a chance of featuring having practiced in a limited capacity at the start of the week whilst fellow CB Johnathan Joseph is also struggling with the hamstring injury that kept him out of last week’s game but he will be hopeful of suiting up for this contest.
- The bye week came at the wrong time for Indianapolis as they produced a great display to see off Kansas City in their last game which saw the Colts return to winning ways after their disappointing loss to Oakland.
- Although it may have halted their momentum, the Colts will be thankful the extra rest should see LB Darius Leonard overcome a concussion but they do have other issues to deal with including DE Justin Houston who was forced to sit out Thursday’s practice with a calf injury.
- TE Eric Ebron was also added to the injury report on Thursday after he was unable to practice because of illness with six players in total sitting out the Colts’ second practice of the week.
Both of these teams come into this game on the back of defeating Kansas City but it is the Texans who will be most confident. They have produced two brilliant displays in a row and despite facing a tough test against Indianapolis, the Texans can make it three in a row by coming out on top here. The AFC South rivals have their respective injury issues but with the Texans showing up well on both sides of the ball recently, they are better equipped to deal with those potential problems.