When is Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants taking place? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants taking place? MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
What is the expected weather for Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants? 6c with rain expected
What television channel is Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New York Giants 13-38 Green Bay Packers
THE TEAM NEWS
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Green Bay were humbled by San Francisco in a heavy defeat on Sunday Night Football last week as their Super Bowl credentials took a large hit and they will need to show what they can do in response this week.
- Packers right tackle Bryan Bulaga left the field with a knee injury against the 49ers but he avoided a serious injury and is a chance to play here although his availability looks questionable.
- Tight end Jimmy Graham is nursing a calf injury and sat out Wednesday’s first practice of the week but his status is not thought to be under threat ahead of Sunday’s encounter which will be a boost for the Packers.
NEW YORK GIANTS
- New York Giants were edged out by Chicago as their losing streak was extended to seven matches with the Giants now sitting at 2-9 and their current form suggests they are headed towards at high draft pick.
- Running back Saquon Barkley struggled for yardage on the ground once again and the Giants may look to shut him down before the end of the season if they continue to lose in order to protect their main asset for next season.
- The Giants could be without a couple of offensive weapons with wide receiver Golden Tate and tight end Evan Engram both absent from Wednesday’s practice with concussion and foot issues respectively.
Green Bay were terrible last week and were completely outplayed by a strong San Francisco outfit. They must dust themselves down and look to bounce back against a struggling New York Giants who are likely to find themselves on the end of some retaliation by the Packers. If Green Bay want to have a serious tilt at the Super Bowl, they have to improve between now and the post-season and a big win here should put them back on the right track.