When is Green Bay Packers @ Los Angeles Chargers taking place? Sunday 3rd November, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Green Bay Packers @ Los Angeles Chargers taking place? ROKiT Field at Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson
What is the expected weather for Green Bay Packers @ Los Angeles Chargers? 21c in sunny skies
What television channel is Green Bay Packers @ Los Angeles Chargers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Green Bay Packers @ Los Angeles Chargers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Green Bay Packers @ Los Angeles Chargers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Chargers 20-27 Green Bay Packers
THE TEAM NEWS
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Green Bay improved to 7-1 with another impressive victory as they came away from their trip to Kansas City with the win and will be confident of adding another as they travel to Los Angeles to face the Chargers.
- The Packers have heavily relied on RBs Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams in the passing game in the absence of WR Davante Adams but he could return this week with his troublesome turf toe injury starting to subside.
- Adams was a limited participant on Wednesday and Thursday but is trending towards playing and the Packers look to have a very healthy roster with not one player unable to log at least a part-practice in the early half of the week.
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers picked up their first win in four games but needed a late Chicago FG attempt to go wide in order to claim the victory and there is still plenty to work on if the Chargers want to manoeuvre their way into play-off contention.
- The Chargers lost T Russell Okung to a calf injury against the Bears and he will be assessed during the week ahead of this game but after he was limited on Wednesday, a full practice on Thursday suggests he will be good to go.
- Five players were held out of Thursday’s practice but WR Keenan Allen looks to be returning to full fitness from his hamstring injury after logging a full practice on Thursday and he will take on a larger role in the passing game this week.
Los Angeles Chargers picked up a much-needed victory over Chicago last week but still have plenty of improving to do in terms of their performances. They will face a huge test this week as they host a Green Bay outfit who have lost just one match all season and the road team should be able to win again here. The Packers look set to be boosted by the return of WR Davante Adams and that will only serve to improve their offense even further.