When is Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Monday 28th October, 2019 – 00:20 (UK)
Where is Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City
What is the expected weather for Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs? 13c with partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Kansas City Chiefs 28-38 Green Bay Packers
THE TEAM NEWS
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Led by QB Aaron Rodgers, the Packers offense looked superb as they racked up 42 points on their way to victory over Oakland to move to 6-1 but this trip to Kansas City will give them a real indication of where they stand this season.
- WR Davante Adams missed out with turf toe once again for the Packers and the troublesome injury could linger again this week and despite making some progress, he will need to overcome several hurdles to suit up on Sunday night.
- In much more promising news, S Darnell Savage is set to return to the line-up after logging a full practice on Wednesday and Thursday after beating his ankle injury and that will provide a huge boost to the Packers defense.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas City got back to winning ways as they were comfortable winners over Denver to snap their losing streak at two games and they managed to do so despite suffering a huge blow on offense.
- Patrick Mahomes appears to have avoided serious injury despite dislocating his kneecap last week but amazingly, the Chiefs QB has been a limited participant in practice early in the week and will be hoping to play.
- He was set to sit out at least a couple of weeks and with the Chiefs likely to exercise caution to avoid any further damage to the knee, he will need to prove he is fully-fit before suiting up.
Green Bay head to Kansas City at the perfect time with QB Patrick Mahomes’ availability the main talking point following the injury that forced him off the field last week. Back-up Matt Moore did a solid job in his place but this is a different challenge for him if he lines up under center against the Packers. Even if Mahomes does play, he may be more limited in what he could usually do and that is likely to result in Green Bay being able to take advantage to claim the win.