When is Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys taking place? AT&T Stadium, Arlington
What is the expected weather for Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys? 30c in mostly sunny skies
What television channel is Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Green Bay Packers @ Dallas Cowboys? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Green Bay Packers 35-31 Dallas Cowboys
THE TEAM NEWS
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Green Bay fell to their first loss of the season as they wasted some golden chances to score in their TNF game against Philadelphia as the Eagles’ goal line defense stood firm to frustrate the Packers.
- Packers WR Davante Adams is deemed day-to-day ahead of this contest after he went down with a toe injury late on against the Eagles but looks to be a doubt after failing to appear in the first two practices of the week.
- The Packers have added another option to their defensive group with the signing of LB Tim Williams after they claimed him off waivers from Baltimore but he may not see much game time against the Cowboys.
- Dallas prevented New Orleans from scoring a TD but it was not enough as they were edged out in what was their first loss of the year and will now look to respond as they return to home turf to face the Packers.
- The Cowboys received some good news on Tyron Smith's ankle sprain with the LT expected to miss just one week of action against the Packers but they could be light in the position with La’el Collins also sitting out the first two practice sessions of the week.
- Every other player on the Dallas roster was able to participate in some form by Thursday’s practice and that is a boost for the Cowboys with WR Michael Gallup a welcome inclusion following a knee injury, but he will still have to prove his fitness before suiting-up.
Both Dallas and Green Bay will be keen to get back to winning ways immediately after the pair fell to 3-1 last week. They will both need to improve in this contest with their offenses coming under the spotlight in last week's defeats and both will fancy their chances of being the side to move to 4-1. The Packers may just have the edge in this contest with their defense able to do a similar job to that of the Saints last week and they can condemn the Cowboys to their second loss in a row.