When is Detroit Lions @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Sunday 3rd November, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Detroit Lions @ Oakland Raiders taking place? Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland
What is the expected weather for Detroit Lions @ Oakland Raiders? 19c in sunny skies
What television channel is Detroit Lions @ Oakland Raiders on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Detroit Lions @ Oakland Raiders? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Detroit Lions @ Oakland Raiders? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Oakland Raiders 13-18 Detroit Lions
THE TEAM NEWS
- Detroit Lions snapped their losing streak at three-matches as they were too good for New York Giants in an entertaining game last week but will need to back that up here to try and remain in contention in a tough NFC North.
- The Lions could be short at safety after trading away Quandre Diggs before losing DB Tracy Walker to a knee injury against the Giants with the latter looking likely to miss this Week 9 contest due to that issue.
- DT Mike Daniels has managed to put together back-to-back practices but unless he logs a full one before Sunday he is unlikely to suit up, although elsewhere CB Darius Slay looks on track to return from a hamstring problem.
- Oakland were edged out by some magic by Houston QB Deshaun Watson as they fell to a narrow defeat in their clash last week with that result seeing the Raiders slip to 3-4 as their lack of consistency remains a problem.
- The Raiders lost C Rodney Hudson, DE Josh Mauro and WR Dwayne Harris to injuries last week with all needing to be assessed ahead of Week 9 and the trio were all held out of practice on up until Thursday to place their availability in doubt.
- OL Andre James was also unable to practice in the early part of the week and S Erik Harris sat out on Thursday through illness and the Raiders will be desperate to get at least a couple of those on the field on Sunday or they will be undermanned.
Detroit picked up their first win in four games as they defeated New York Giants but will face a difficult task as they face Oakland. The Raiders were defeated for the second match in a row last week but showed some good signs and this could be a high-scoring game that could go either way. Both teams are capable of winning but preference is just for the Raiders who just need to need some consistency with their performances and that could lead to them going on a winning streak.