When is Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers taking place? Tuesday 15th October, 2019 – 01:15 (UK)
Where is Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers taking place? Lambeau Field, Green Bay
What is the expected weather for Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers? 6c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Detroit Lions 31-0 Green Bay Packers
THE TEAM NEWS
- Detroit pushed Kansas City all the way in their last game before their bye week but ultimately fell short in their quest to remain unbeaten and face another big test as they head to Green Bay to face the Packers.
- The Lions will hope to have impressive rookie TE T.J. Hockenson after he suffered a concussion against the Chiefs in his side's last game and with a limited practice logged on Thursday, he is trending towards playing.
- DL Mike Daniels looks in doubt to play his former team after a foot injury meant he was sidelined at both of the first two practices of the week and the Lions are likely to take very few risks with him.
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Green Bay bounced back from their disappointing home loss to Philadelphia by picking up an impressive win on the road at Dallas and a return to Lambeau will give the Packers a chance to right the wrongs from that defeat to the Eagles.
- The Packers lost several players to injury during their win over Dallas but will be most concerned by the ankle injury to S Darnell Savage and he was absent from Green Bay’s opening practice session on Thursday.
- CB Tony Brown also failed to participate along with Davante Adams with the WR continuing to deal with turf toe but the long week may allow him to get back on the field after he was forced to sit out last week’s contest.
Green Bay were strong on both sides of the ball as they produced a brilliant performance in Dallas. They now host a Detroit side who suffered their first loss of the season before their bye week but they will find it tough against the Packers who can come out on top on home turf. The win for the Packers was even more impressive as they did not have their number one WR Davante Adams in action because of injury and if he can return this week, Green Bay will become even more of a threat as they look to improve to 5-1.