When is Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings taking place? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings taking place? U.S. Bank Stadium, Minneapolis
What is the expected weather for Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings? 3c in cloudy skies
What television channel is Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Denver Broncos @ Minnesota Vikings? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Minnesota Vikings 20-23 Denver Broncos
THE TEAM NEWS
- Denver picked up their third win of the year and third from their last five matches when defeating Cleveland before their bye week but they will face a difficult task to improve that run against Minnesota.
- Broncos rookie quarterback Drew Lock is set to return to practice on Tuesday and will be pushing to make his first start in the NFL this week but Brandon Allen is likely to retain the job for now after guiding his team to the win on his first career start.
- The bye week has allowed the Broncos to get healthy and although they have lost some talent to injured reserve, they only had one player unable to practice on Wednesday with cornerback Bryce Callahan nursing a foot problem.
- Minnesota produced a great display on the road as they were able to overcome Dallas in what was a vital win to move the Vikings to 7-3 and that allowed them to keep the pressure on Green Bay at the top of the NFC North.
- Vikings wide receiver Adam Thielen missed out due to a hamstring injury against the Cowboys and will be assessed during the build-up to this game although it appears unlikely that the Vikings will risk him.
- Defensive tackle Linval Joseph underwent knee surgery this week on the problem that ruled him out of the contest with the Cowboys but it was only a minor procedure and he could even return for this game.
Denver have demonstrated an upturn in performances of late which has resulted in a run of three wins from five matches but they face a difficult task to extend that run on the road against Minnesota. The Vikings are 4-0 at home and showed they can cope without wide receiver Adam Thielen in last week’s game so should be able to replicate that feat again this week if he is unable to suit up.