When is Denver Broncos @ Los Angeles Chargers taking place? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Denver Broncos @ Los Angeles Chargers taking place? ROKiT Field at Dignity Health Sports Park, Carson
What is the expected weather for Denver Broncos @ Los Angeles Chargers? 28c in sunny skies
What television channel is Denver Broncos @ Los Angeles Chargers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Denver Broncos @ Los Angeles Chargers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Denver Broncos @ Los Angeles Chargers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Los Angeles Chargers 23-9 Denver Broncos
THE TEAM NEWS
- Denver suffered their second loss of the season to a FG as time expired with Jacksonville able to come out on top to send them to 0-4 in what looks like being a long season for the Broncos, especially if they continue losing in such fashion.
- The Broncos have suffered a huge blow with the news that impressive LB Bradley Chubb is out for the year with an ACL injury and his absence is going to leave a big gap that Denver will struggle to fill.
- T Ja’Wuan James was limited again during the first two practices of the week as he continues his return from a knee injury but he looks set to sit out yet another game with a return in Week 6 more likely.
LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
- Los Angeles Chargers picked up a comfortable win to improve to 2-2 as they were far too good in victory over Miami last week and they will be confident of adding a second consecutive win as they host winless Denver.
- Melvin Gordon is expected to return to action against the Broncos after the Chargers star RB ended his holdout last week but he may have to settle for a share of the snaps with Austin Ekeler who has done a great job in his absence.
- The Chargers come into this game with numerous injury concerns with S Nasir Adderley, K Michael Badgley and DE Melvin Ingram among those who did not practice during Wednesday and Thursday’s sessions.
Denver could have a long season ahead of them after falling to 0-4 and they will now be without one of their defensive stars for the year in Bradley Chubb. They head to Los Angeles to face the Chargers who are likely to have RB Melvin Gordon back in their side and that can provide them with some dynamic options in a one-two tandem with Austin Ekeler. Even their other injuries should not prevent them picking up a second straight win here with the Broncos' winless run set to continue.