When is Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers taking place? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers taking place? Lambeau Field, Green Bay
What is the expected weather for Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers? 21c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Green Bay Packers 10-29 Denver Broncos
THE TEAM NEWS
- Denver dropped to 0-2 after their late touchdown was not enough to beat Chicago with the Bears kicking a field goal as time expired in a loss that will be difficult to take for the Broncos.
- LB Todd Davis missed his second consecutive game to begin the season but he could give the Broncos a boost by appearing here and with two full practices logged at the start of the week, he looks a certain starter.
- Whilst Davis looks set to return, the game will come too soon for FB Andy Janovich and ILB Joe Jones who will miss out once again despite appearing at practice in a limited capacity on both Wednesday and Thursday.
GREEN BAY PACKERS
- Green Bay improved to 2-0 after defeating bitter rivals Minnesota in their NFC North clash but had to hold on after racing into a 0-21 lead with the Vikings managing to get to within five points of them.
- That win saw the Packers start the season 2-0 for the first time since 2015 whilst Aaron Rodgers is now 12-2-1 on his last 15 starts at Lambeau Field with the star QB likely to relish the challenge of facing a defense that only allowed 120 passing yards last week.
- Second year S Raven Greene could miss the rest of the year with an ankle injury that forced him off in the Packers' win last week but in better news in the position, Darnell Savage looks set to overcome his shin injury.
Green Bay's offense showed big signs of improvement following their scratchy showing in Week 1 but there is still more to come from them. They host a Denver side who are 0-2 after suffering a shattering loss to Chicago last week and they may struggle here with the Packers able to improve to 3-0. The Packers are difficult to beat at home and with the Broncos struggling to score points on offense, the much-improved Green Bay defense can once again play its part to extend their perfect start to the year.