When is Denver Broncos @ Buffalo Bills taking place? Sunday 24th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Denver Broncos @ Buffalo Bills taking place? New Era Field, Orchard Park
What is the expected weather for Denver Broncos @ Buffalo Bills? 3c in cloudy skies
What television channel is Denver Broncos @ Buffalo Bills on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Denver Broncos @ Buffalo Bills? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Denver Broncos @ Buffalo Bills? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Denver Broncos 16-26 Buffalo Bills
THE TEAM NEWS
- Denver blew a 20-point half-time lead against Minnesota as they fell to a disappointing defeat against the Vikings and now sit at 3-7 with any hopes they had to making a late push for the post-season all but ended by that loss.
- Broncos FB Andy Janovich suffered a dislocated elbow in Week 11 and the expectation is that his season is over as a result with surgery likely to be needed to repair the damage he suffered.
- The loss of Janovich is likely to have a big impact on the Broncos’ offense after he chipped in some valuable carries last week but also does a great job of creating running lanes for the running backs.
- Buffalo bounced back from their loss to Cleveland with a professional display against Miami with quarterback Josh Allen the star performer as he scored a rushing touchdown for the third consecutive game.
- Allen is enjoying a brilliant season and has now contributed seven touchdowns from the backfield as his running game continues to add an extra dimension to Buffalo’s improving offense.
- The Bills lost offensive tackle Ty Nsekhe to a potentially serious ankle injury and the organisation will be hoping for good news on that front as they await the results of tests to determine the severity.
Denver were dominant in the first half against Minnesota last week but threw away a big half-time lead which left some serious questions surrounding the character and ability of their roster. They now travel to Buffalo to face a side who produced a good all-round effort last week and have put themselves in a strong position for a tilt at the post-season. With New England looking likely to claim the division, a wildcard looks to be Buffalo’s route to the play-offs but they must keep winning to make that a reality and they should be able to do just that in this game to improve to 8-3.