When is Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins taking place? Sunday 15th September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins taking place? FedExField, Landover
What is the expected weather for Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins? 29c with some clouds above
What television channel is Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Washington Redskins 23-31 Dallas Cowboys
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dallas defeated NFC East rivals New York Giants with a fairly comprehensive Week 1 showing as they posted just shy of 500 yards and on that display, it looks like their offense will be difficult to handle once again this season.
- RB Ezekiel Elliott was kept quiet last week but will fancy his chances of posting a more productive performance against a side that allowed 123 rushing yards last week whilst QB Dak Prescott will look to back up his impressive effort after he threw for 405 yards and four TDs.
- The Cowboys have a few injury doubts heading into this game with Donovan Wilson and Darian Thompson both limited early in the week after the pair of safeties sat out the season opener whilst Tavon Austin and Tyrone Crawford were unable to practice on Wednesday.
- Washington blew a 17-point half-time lead at Philadelphia last week as they suffered a tough loss against their NFC East rivals and now face another divisional rival as they host Dallas at FedExField.
- The Redskins may have to move for defensive linemen after losing both Jonathan Allen and Caleb Brantley to injury during last week's loss but they both appear to have avoided anything too serious after initially looking like they could miss significant time.
- RB Derrius Guice will also spend some time on the sidelines after suffering a meniscus injury with that blow set to allow Adrian Peterson to come back into the side after the seven-time Pro Bowler was a healthy scratch last week.
Both of these teams face divisional rivals for the second week running to begin the new season. Washington threw away a big lead as they lost to Philadelphia whilst Dallas were too good for New York Giants and their superior offense can help them to another win here. The Redskins may have difficulty after losing two of their starting defensive linemen and they must also get their running game going too after only managing 28 rushing yards last week.