When is Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets taking place? Sunday 13th October, 2019 – 21:25 (UK)
Where is Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets taking place? MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
What is the expected weather for Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets? 20c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Cowboys @ New York Jets? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New York Jets 19-16 Dallas Cowboys
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dallas were disappointing as QB Dak Prescott threw three INTs to gift Green Bay possession on their way to defeat last week which saw them fall to 3-2 for the season but this trip on the road to face New York Jets presents them with a chance to get back to winning ways.
- The Cowboys lost OL La'el Collins to a knee injury and it could be serious enough for him to miss this Week 6 game at the very least which would be bad news, especially if T Tryon Smith fails to recover from his ankle injury.
- Neither player participated in the first two practices of the week and the prognosis ahead of Sunday’s game does not look good and the Cowboys also have a concern over WR Randall Cobb who was forced to miss Thursday’s practice with a back injury.
NEW YORK JETS
- New York Jets fell to 0-4 when they were comfortably defeated by Philadelphia as they allowed back-up QB Luke Falk to be sacked 10 times and those kind of numbers cannot continue if the Jets are to end their losing streak.
- First-choice Jets QB Sam Darnold was unable to return from mononucleosis last week but he has been cleared to play in this game and will start in the center with his team hopeful he can be the one to change their fortunes.
- TE Chris Herndon was set to return to action following a four-match suspension but he failed to practice on both Wednesday and Thursday because of a hamstring injury and he is questionable to play.
Dallas lost their second game in a row as they left themselves with too much to do against Green Bay. The Cowboys were down by 28 points at one stage and although they closed the gap to 10 by the end it was not enough, but that comeback can stand them in good stead to bounce back here. The Jets have been poor on both sides of the ball so far this season and even with the return of QB Sam Darnold, it is likely that they will fall to 0-5 in this one.