When is Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints taking place? Monday 30th September, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints taking place? Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans
What is the expected weather for Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints? 29c in clear skies
What television channel is Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Cowboys @ New Orleans Saints? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New Orleans Saints 10-13 Dallas Cowboys
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dallas moved to 3-0 with a comfortable victory over Miami but it needed a good performance in the second half to see them pull away after they struggled to find their groove in the first half.
- Cowboys DT Christian Covington left last week's game with a calf injury and looked to be in some doubt to feature in this match but he was not listed on Dallas’ injury report at the start of the week meaning he should be good to suit-up.
- With WR Michael Gallup already ruled out for several weeks, the inclusion of Amari Cooper will be worrying for the Cowboys but his ankle issue should be manageable with limited practice and he should be fine to play in this game.
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
- New Orleans performed superbly in the absence of QB Drew Brees as Teddy Bridgewater led his side to victory against Seattle but the challenge will be to back that up against a tough Dallas outfit.
- Saints LB Kaden Elliss suffered a knee injury during the win over the Seahawks and it proved to be a serious one that has seen his season end early with New Orleans placing him on IR.
- WR Tre’Quan Smith looks set to miss out again after he sat out the first two practices of the week with his ankle complaint whilst OL Will Clapp and P Thomas Morstead are also in some doubt for this game.
Dallas made it three wins in a row but will have to perform for the full game if they are to take anything from New Orleans. The Saints were able to deal with the loss of Drew Brees thanks to a strong defensive showing but this will be a much tougher test and the Cowboys could edge it. It will take a big performance from them to go to the Superdome and claim the win but their offense should be able to cause more problems than the Seahawks managed which can see them get the job done.