When is Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions taking place? Sunday 17th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions taking place? Ford Field, Detroit
What is the expected weather for Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions? 2c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Dallas Cowboys @ Detroit Lions? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Detroit Lions 24-26 Dallas Cowboys
THE TEAM NEWS
- Dallas were unable to make it three wins in a row as they succumbed to a loss on home turf against Minnesota to fall to 5-4 and the Cowboys can ill-afford another defeat here with the NFC East looking like a two-horse race with Philadelphia Eagles.
- Cowboys safety Jeff Heath suffered an injury for the second game in a row and will have his shoulder issue assessed during the week but after managing a limited practice on Wednesday, he looks set to suit up.
- It is the offensive line where the Cowboys have the more pressing problems with three starters all absent from practice on Wednesday and their availability will be key come Sunday’s matchup.
- Detroit slipped to 3-5-1 as they were unable to overcome Chicago but they were not helped by the loss of quarterback Matthew Stafford before the game with back-up Jeff Driskel not able to produce the same level of output as Stafford.
- The Lions may have to make do without Stafford again this week because of his back injury and even if he does manage to return, he may only see limited time on the field if he is not protected well enough.
- He was held out of practice on Wednesday along with five other players with running back Ty Johnson under the concussion protocol and if he is unable to play, it would leave Detroit with some depth issues in the position.
Detroit will be desperate to get quarterback Matthew Stafford back on the field as they host Dallas. The Cowboys cannot afford many more losses in a tight division but if they come up against a Lions outfit without their first-choice quarterback under center, it would be a huge boost for Dallas. They have injury issues of their own with their offensive line struggling but they should be able to come out on top, especially if Stafford is missing.