When is Cleveland Browns @ New York Jets taking place? Tuesday 17th September, 2019 – 01:15 (UK)
Where is Cleveland Browns @ New York Jets taking place? MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
What is the expected weather for Cleveland Browns @ New York Jets? 25c with some clouds above
What television channel is Cleveland Browns @ New York Jets on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cleveland Browns @ New York Jets? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Cleveland Browns @ New York Jets? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New York Jets 17-21 Cleveland Browns
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cleveland failed to live up to their off-season hype as they suffered a heavy defeat at home to Tennessee in their first game of 2019 and they will want to bounce back immediately as they face the Jets.
- Baker Mayfield did not look comfortable last Sunday and the Browns QB left FirstEnergy Stadium with a bandage on his throwing hand but having practiced in full at the start of the week, he appears to be showing no ill effects of that injury.
- S Damarious Randall missed the early part of the week due to illness but his availability for this MNF clash should not be in doubt but OT Kendall Lamm is likely to miss out with a leg injury.
NEW YORK JETS
- New York Jets blew a 0-16 lead as they allowed Buffalo to hit back late on to steal the victory they looked certain to claim last week and they have suffered some terrible injury news throughout this week.
- WR Quincy Enunwa is out for the year with a neck injury and QB Sam Darnold has been diagnosed with mononucleosis with that set to rule him out indefinitely to prevent the risk of spreading the illness but RB Le’Veon Bell looks to have avoided a shoulder injury after undergoing a precautionary MRI.
- C.J. Mosley was brilliant in Week 1 but the LB is a doubt here with a groin injury which would leave a huge hole in the Jets defense and his absence in the first practice of the week on Thursday will be a worry for the Jets.
Both of these teams were disappointing in Week 1 but for different reasons. The Browns were awful whilst the Jets threw a 16-point lead away to blow the chance of picking up the win and whilst both teams can improve, this could be a low-scoring affair. That is even more likely with the Jets losing QB Sam Darnold which will see back-up Trevor Siemian start under center and the Browns should be able to take advantage to pick up their first win of the season.