When is Cleveland Browns @ New England Patriots taking place? Sunday 27th October, 2019 – 20:25 (UK)
Where is Cleveland Browns @ New England Patriots taking place? Gillette Stadium, Foxborough
What is the expected weather for Cleveland Browns @ New England Patriots? 11c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Cleveland Browns @ New England Patriots on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cleveland Browns @ New England Patriots? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Cleveland Browns @ New England Patriots? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New England Patriots 33-13 Cleveland Browns
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cleveland blew several good opportunities to claim the win against Seattle and will hope their bye week can help them regroup after a frustrating start to the season that sees them sitting at 2-4.
- Browns QB Baker Mayfield is expected to play despite suffering a hip injury in Week 6 that forced him from the field for a short period and although he was listed on the injury report, he was a full participant on Wednesday.
- The Browns look to be getting heathy after an injury-hit start to the season and S Damarious Randall was the only player to sit out Wednesday’s practice whilst T Kendall Lamm was the only one who was limited.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
- New England's defense continued to dominate with another ruthless display as they kept New York Jets scoreless to remain undefeated for the season with the Patriots ominously moving to 7-0.
- The Patriots have moved to strengthen their receiving corps after trading for Mohamed Sanu from Atlanta in exchange for a second-round pick and he could make his first appearance in this game.
- Sanu’s arrival raised some question marks but it became apparent why the Patriots were willing to give up so much in the trade with fellow WR Josh Gordon placed on IR with a season-ending knee injury.
New England are a scary proposition at the best of times but with their defense in this kind of form, it is little surprise that they are favourites to retain their Super Bowl title. Cleveland are the latest side that will face a big examination and although they look to have a healthy roster following their bye, their inconsistent form does not bode well for them with the Patriots likely to pick up the win to stay undefeated.