When is Cincinnati Bengals @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? Sunday 8th September, 2019 – 21:05 (UK)
Where is Cincinnati Bengals @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? CenturyLink Field, Seattle
What is the expected weather for Cincinnati Bengals @ Seattle Seahawks? 21c but rain is expected with the potential for some thunderstorms too
What television channel is Cincinnati Bengals @ Seattle Seahawks on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cincinnati Bengals @ Seattle Seahawks? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Cincinnati Bengals @ Seattle Seahawks? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Seattle Seahawks 24-27 Cincinnati Bengals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cincinnati suffered a bad season with numerous injuries to key personnel seeing the Bengals lose seven of their last eight games which resulted in them parting ways with long-serving head coach Marvin Lewis with rookie Zac Taylor taking his place.
- The Bengals made some good moves in the draft with inspired picks in the deeper rounds such as RB Trayveon Williams from Texas A&M but he is a doubt for this game having failed to practice in the early part of the week with a foot injury.
- Star WR A.J. Green is set to miss the start of the season too after suffering an ankle injury during training camp which will leave the Bengals lacking quality in the receiving corps with a lot of pressure placed on the shoulders of Tyler Boyd.
- Seattle won six of their last seven games to make the play-offs with a 10-6 record last season but lost their Wildcard match with Dallas in what was ultimately a disappointing year for the Seahawks.
- They traded up in the draft to pick up WR D.K Metcalf and he could prove to be a shrewd selection for Russell Wilson to target whilst the Seahawks also made a big move to trade for DE Jadeveon Clowney from the Texans.
- Clowney adds another dimension to an already fearsome Seahawks defense but they do have several injury concerns to deal with heading into this Week 1 clash with no less than seven limited participants in the early part of the week.
Both of these teams will be hoping for a better season with Cincinnati in particular looking for big improvements after ending last season 6-10. Seattle made a strong late run and will look to build on that effort with their offense set to be more dynamic this year whilst their ever-impressive defense has also been strengthened which should see them win here.