When is Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins taking place? Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens
What is the expected weather for Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins? 25c with showers expected
What television channel is Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Miami Dolphins 17-27 Cincinnati Bengals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cincinnati were outclassed by New England as the Bengals struggled with turnovers in what turned out to be a big loss to the reigning Super Bowl champions and they are now all but certain to claim the #1 pick in next season’s draft.
- A victory here against Miami will give them a chance of avoiding finishing in last place in the NFL but after some terrible displays this season, the Bengals may be thankful of the first pick as they look to reshape their roster.
- The Bengals have had little luck with injuries this season and lost guard John Miller to a concussion in last week’s contest while A.J. Green will almost certainly sit out the final two games to make this season a washout for the star wide receiver.
- Miami were outplayed by New York Giants as they suffered a fourth loss in five matches and the Dolphins will now play host to Cincinnati in what will be their final home match of the year.
- The Giants were able to run in five touchdowns as the Dolphins struggled defensively but this game against the Bengals presents them with a chance respond and pick up just their fourth win of the season.
- The Dolphins were boosted by the return of wideout DeVante Parker after he was forced from the field early in Week 14 because of concussion and he made a big impact on his return as he registered two touchdowns.
Cincinnati have managed just one win all season but can give
themselves a chance of avoiding finishing with the worst record in the
NFL if they can beat fellow strugglers Miami in this contest. This game
is not likely to be a high-quality clash but with both teams playing for
pride, it could produce some entertainment. The Dolphins have shown
their ability with the ball of late and on home turf, they should be
able to come out on top.