When is Cincinnati Bengals @ Buffalo Bills taking place? Sunday 22nd September, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Cincinnati Bengals @ Buffalo Bills taking place? New Era Field, Orchard Park
What is the expected weather for Cincinnati Bengals @ Buffalo Bills? 26c with partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Cincinnati Bengals @ Buffalo Bills on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Cincinnati Bengals @ Buffalo Bills? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Cincinnati Bengals @ Buffalo Bills? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Buffalo Bills 16-20 Cincinnati Bengals
THE TEAM NEWS
- Cincinnati were on the end of a big scoreline as their defense could not contain the threat of San Francisco to slip to 0-2 with the Bengals allowing over 500 total yards which will be a huge concern moving forward.
- Bengals G Michael Jordan will be assessed during the week after he was carted off the field in last Sunday’s defeat with a knee injury and he failed to appear in Wednesday’s first practice of the week with the signs not looking good for him to suit-up for this game.
- One boost for the Bengals ahead of this clash is the absence of Joe Mixon on the injury report after the RB struggled last week with an ankle injury but he looks to have fully recovered from that.
- Buffalo did a solid job of seeing off New York Giants last week as the Bills made it two wins from two to start the season and will hope they can keep their winning run going as they host their first game of the year.
- Rookie RB Devin Singletary is deemed day-to-day ahead of this fixture after tweaking his hamstring in Buffalo's win last week and did not practice at the first session of the week on Wednesday.
- CB Taron Johnson is the only other real injury concern ahead of this game after the CB also sat out Wednesday’s practice whilst a handful of players were limited but are not expected to be in any doubt to feature.
Buffalo have done well to start the season 2-0 and will be confident of improving that record as they host 0-2 Cincinnati. The Bengals were poor in last week's heavy loss to San Francisco and will need to make major improvements but the Bills should be able to win again here. With Cincinnati struggling defensively having conceded more points through two games than any other side in the AFC apart from Miami, Buffalo can exploit those problems to go 3-0.